Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ren Fest Tampa March 2009

I checked out the Ren Fest this year. I ended up with free tickets but everyone bailed on me, so I went on my own. Didn't hang out very long but checked out some of the new shows and had my chili in a bread bowl. They changed the chili and it was horrible. Since that is the primary reason I go, I won't be rushing back anytime soon. They had a new acrobatic act that was pretty good. I'm always pretty tickeled by that kind of thing so I spend quite a bit of time watching this act. They also had an entertainment hypnotist, which always tickles me. She wasn't the best I've ever seen, but considering she had to do 5 shows a day 30 minutes a show, I think she did quite well.







2 comments:

tree said...

i love Renfest. Haven't gone to one in years...should look to see if there are any in my area.

Christina Baldwin said...

How does the FLA RenFest compare to Mich?